test
5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Profile photo of JonMarc Grodi jmgrodi 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jeremy McKinney
    jeremy777
    Participant
    @Jeremy777

How does one go about changing their “status”?  I’m now what I would consider “on the journey” having now been enrolled in RCIA.

Profile photo of David W. Emery
    David W. Emery
    Keymaster
    @David W. Emery

For the time being, it’s not possible to change your status on the forum. But CHNI does keep separate records of those who go on to become Catholic, provided some form of announcement or notification is given. (A forum post is sufficient.)

Fixing this issue of changing one’s status on the forum involves modifying the forum software the apostolate is using, which is not an easy matter. It is, however, on the list of future projects.

David

Profile photo of JonMarc Grodi
    jmgrodi
    Keymaster
    @jmgrodi

Hey Jeremy And David: The statuses just need to be manually changed by a staff member, which I’ll happily do right now. Be sure to inform your staff contact (Jim Anderson or Mary Clare, most likely) of the change as well so they can be praying and assisting accordingly.

Congratulations on the step. Prayers on the way! Let us know if there is ever anything we can help with!

Profile photo of James McGuffee
    jamesmcguffee
    Participant
    @JamesMcGuffee

Hi, I’ve been in email contact/confirmation with Jim Anderson and would really like if a staff member could change my status from “On Journey to Catholicism” to “Convert to Catholicism”.  Thanks and Happy Easter to all.

Profile photo of Jeremy McKinney
    jeremy777
    Participant
    @Jeremy777

Same here, but take your time.  I’m sure you’re all inundated right now.

Profile photo of JonMarc Grodi
    jmgrodi
    Keymaster
    @jmgrodi

Sure thing @JamesMcGuffee and@Jeremy777. Will do so here in just a minute. Congratulations ! : D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active