In this group members will read and discuss Papal Documents together. Great opportunity to examine various key encyclicals and other writings!

What's next?

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  jsdebeer 7 months ago
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Larry D. Mihm
    Participant
    @Lastdazeman

It looks as though we will be working on FAMILIARIS CONSORTIO for a while yet. Even so, I want to ask if there have been any plans made about what we will read next.

I haven’t been keeping up on FAMILIARIS CONSORTIO because I’ve been busy reading other papal documents for a series of classes to get a certificate in the new evangelization. I’ve written about ten pages of reflections on each document I’ve completed and I will complete one more in the next few weeks. The one I’m completing is Laudato Si’. The ones I’ve already completed are Evangelii Nuntiandi, Verbum Domini, and Evangelii Gaudium. I’ll post my reflections for these in separate topics here in the Papal Reading Group so whether everyone reads them together or not, either way you can read my reflections if you want to. I’ll be posting my 10 reflections on the Acts of the Apostles in the Scripture forum.

jsdebeer
    Participant
    @JSdeBeer

The one I’m completing is Laudato Si’. The ones I’ve already completed are Evangelii Nuntiandi, Verbum Domini, and Evangelii Gaudium. I’ll post my reflections for these in separate topics here in the Papal Reading Group so whether everyone reads them together or not, either way you can read my reflections if you want to.

Please do, Larry!  And thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.